Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Today for writing we had to write a short story that included a lot of punctuation. Here is my short narrative about a clown.




Once there was a clown. This clown had baggy clown clothes on. His hair was big, it was also red. They clown liked to chase kids around and scream
“i'm going to eat you!".
One day a little girl (Estelle) yelled back at the clown
“Why do you want to eat us?” the clown replied with “you look tasty!”.  It’s only a matter of time before the kids were going to be eaten, they were so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.